Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Acknowledgement

Every now and then its important to acknowledge a job well done. Could even be our own work !
Presently I would like to acknowledge a job well done by my friend Frank Rocamora of Port Salerno, Florida.  A life long fine carpenter, Frank created this beautiful circular wooden display for the front window of my gallery/studio space at the Fish House.  It is a masterpiece.  This photo shows Frank with his work before it was installed. It is perfect, and with much urging on my part,  Frank signed it underneath.  It is a gift of generosity of spirit as well, which also deserves acknowledgment.

So if you happen to notice this piece in my window, you will know its one of a kind, made by someone who is willing to take the time do make something beautiful, just for its own sake.
Thank you Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment